Friday, April 3, 2009

Sleep no more...

I realize that it's been forever since I last posted anything, but it's because we're running on empty around here. Eli doesn't like sleep. Period. This is, of course, contrary to how he acts around everyone else. Anywhere we go, he's an angel, peacefully napping away while he's ooohed and aaahed over. This puts me in such a state of jealousy. For it's the second I lay him down for a proper nap (as in, he isn't reclining in my arms), he wakes up crying. Oh, the injustice! How I long to do housework, chores I hated previously, grocery shopping... anything to get me off the couch. I used to wish I could spend aimless days camped out in that promised land. No more. It is now my life. Round the clock: me, Eli, in his state of perpetual wakefulness, my laptop and the couch. Okay, my break's over... time to entertain my little dictator. Before I go, a photo from the sleepy days that was never posted. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh....I know!!! I predict at month 4 you'll see a definite change. Not a complete change, he's his own man, but I think you'll find that there is a glimpse of hope.

    ReplyDelete