Friday, February 27, 2009

Nursery



Thought I'd post a few photos of Eli's nursery, since my hubby lost a few years off his life painting it. I had the fab idea of painting polka dots on the walls and honestly planned on doing it myself. Little did I know that when pregnant, paint fumes are a no-no. So Terry ended up painting virtually everything. I helped here and there, with a fashionable mask attached to my face. The darker dots took 5 or 6 coats of paint! We also painted them on the ceiling, to better stimulate the vision of our little prince. He just discovered the ceiling dots this week and seems to love them. Even though it was a back-breaker, I'm glad we did it. It's too cute.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the polka dots! I'm a little dot obsessed. I may have to steal this idea for our next nursery! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the nursery turned out soooo cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete