Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vero Beach 2009

20+ hours... 1200+ miles... 4 adults... 1 child... and yes, just 1 minivan. Are we crazy??? We thought we would be by the time we got there, but it was wonderful. We weren't about to miss our annual trip to Florida and Eli seemed game, so we packed him up and drove it. He was an angel during the trip down and just adored every minute at the beach. So much to see and feel! I'm so glad we decided to go. It was an amazing vacation!

Just sittin' on the deck railing, checkin' out the beach! It's good to be the king!




First time in the pool... captain of my own boat!!



Just me and my Grandpa...



Future's so bright, baby...
I think I have sand somewhere undesirable.
Lovin' the view, Grandpa!


Here comes the wave...

....jump!
My Daddy loves me.

5 comments:

  1. Loved seeing these!!!

    And that last one needs a frame about it -- soo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! i love the one of him sitting in his bathing suit on the railing...so cute!!!
    Love it and I love seeing pcitures of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... I already have an 8x10 of the last one... :) Making a point to print some and not just leave them sitting on my computer in cyber-limbo-land!

    Going to try to get better at this blogging thing- I have a bazillion photos, but it's the last thing I think of!! So glad you guys are still reading along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kelly! This is sooo cool. Now I know where I can get my Eli fix between visits. The vacation pictures sure take me back...what a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..love your blog! i love the one when he is jumping the waves. so cute! he has grown sense the last time we saw him!

    ReplyDelete